This blog has moved!

Please go to my new Psychology Today blog to see what I'm up to. To buy the book, Bonobo Handshake, please visit my website. To follow the adventures of the Lola ya Bonobo orphans, please visit Friends of Bonobos

Monday, September 10, 2007

We're off!!

Leaving Germany today was so fun. That's because it looked like this


I love Germany. But it rains. A lot. And it's only September and it's already 16 degrees and pouring. I can't wait to get to the sunshine!

At the moment I am in a Paris hotel room. People get excited when I tell them I go to Paris four times a year. They think I am lucky to stopover so often in the City of Lurrrrve. Unfortunately, Paris for me looks like this


But I can tell you there is a Patisserie in terminal 2F that sells the best croissants in the whole airport.

Bon voyage!