This blog has moved!

Please go to my new Psychology Today blog to see what I'm up to. To buy the book, Bonobo Handshake, please visit my website. To follow the adventures of the Lola ya Bonobo orphans, please visit Friends of Bonobos

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lukuru!

just got a photo of little lukuru! Here she is!

it's quite an improvement if you think about what she looked like a few months ago.

Anyway, she's a fiesty little thing. I remember even when she was almost too weak to move she'd bite my finger if i came too close to her mama Henriette - imagine a tiny thing like that having the courage to bite a creature 50 times bigger than her to defend her adopted mother! The mamas say she's only gotten more courageous and that she's goign to be the alpha of the nursery before too long

Watch out Vanga!


Adopt a bonobo for xmas! www.friendsofbonobos.org/support.htm