This blog has moved!

Please go to my new Psychology Today blog to see what I'm up to. To buy the book, Bonobo Handshake, please visit my website. To follow the adventures of the Lola ya Bonobo orphans, please visit Friends of Bonobos

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching Fire


Richard Wrangham's new book is out - Catching Fire! Richard works with us at Lola and is in fact the giant cranium behind all our studies. He is in the new york times today

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/27/books/27garn.html?pagewanted=1

the review says

'“Catching Fire” is a plain-spoken and thoroughly gripping scientific essay that presents nothing less than a new theory of human evolution, one he calls “the cooking hypothesis,” one that Darwin (among others) simply missed.'

Go buy it! I just got my copy yesterday and it's AWESOME!!!