This blog has moved!

Please go to my new Psychology Today blog to see what I'm up to. To buy the book, Bonobo Handshake, please visit my website. To follow the adventures of the Lola ya Bonobo orphans, please visit Friends of Bonobos

Monday, July 7, 2008

The post is for James the bonobo fan




Guess who's now running with the big boys now - Boyoma! The little terror of the nursery has been moved in with the big bonobos in enclosure two. I'm totally ecstatic because he bit me last year.

Here he is, don't you love that little angelic face?



But then I took this one which shows he's still the same Boyoma.



Now the terror of the nursery is Vanga. Can't believe it. Dear little sweet Vanga who I have known since he was the size of a kitten is now running around terrorizing people. I don't know why the oldest ones in the nursery always bite. Probably a dominance struggle.